Make your move
Your first thought may be the moving business?
Think again, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð franchisees work on growing the business and aren’t on the truck.
How big is the market for moving services? According to the US Census, on average, 17 percent of the population moves every year. This figure doesn’t include business moves or the growing demand for manpower to move a limited number of items within homes and offices.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð, affectionately known as “The Movers Who Care_ð”is the first and largest franchised moving company in North America with 200 franchisees (8 servicing Ontario Canada) and we still have 40 – 50 high profile territories available in Canada. Our franchise business model is best described as a “Professional Moving Business for the Business Professional”, our franchisees don’t drive the trucks or move furniture, they are trained to own and operate their own successful TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð moving business using our proven operating system. This TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð concept has been around for 20 years providing local and regional moving and related services such as packing, unpacking, the sale of boxes, moving supplies and packing materials to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Last year alone our franchisees completed 358,000 moves with 1,358 moving trucks while generating a 94% customer referral rating. In 2008 “JD Powers and Associates” ranked TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð first (1st) in customer service satisfaction among moving companies. We are a company moving in the right direction and we have the sales numbers to prove it.
Our franchise system offers:
- A proven operating system including user-friendly management software
- Comprehensive training program for franchisees and frontline staff including initial and ongoing curriculum
- Performance management tools
- Ongoing support and marketing programs
- Dynamic web site and franchise intranet
- Brand recognition and federally protected trademark
- Listed SBA Registry
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð franchisees come from a diverse educational and professional backgrounds and share these capabilities:
- Be capable of working within systems
- Have excellent communications skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Be effective at delegating
- Share our core vales
- Have a strong desire to grow a business as large as it can be
Started in 1985 and offering its first franchise in 1989, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK_ð has grown to more than 180 locations in 30 states with nearly 1300 trucks on the road and is starting to expand internationally with franchises in Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: 2 weeks at our training facility “STICK MEN UNIVERSITY” in Lansing Michigan then one week of training at the clients location
- Other Info: There are only 40 -50 franchise teritories available in Canada. Many prime markets are still available.