About SEI Healthcare
As an SEI Healthcare Franchisee, you’ll leverage our Franchise Partners’ 12 years of senior care experience to help you grow your successful business. Seeking Single- and Multi-Unit owners, as well as Area Developers in one of our many prime territories.
Full Franchise Information
SEI Healthcare represents a 12-year Culture of Caring_ð
We established a system of best practices BEFORE we franchised our opportunity!
- We operate 9 corporate offices in Tennessee & Arkansas, providing a built-in platform for continuous improvement.
- We deploy 300+ caregivers who provide 300,000 hours of care annually.
- Our proven systems and processes offer a unique approach to differentiation.
SEI Healthcare offers three different franchise opportunities, each attracting a different type of business owner. Franchise candidates are encouraged to examine their own business and income goals, professional strengths, and relevant, transferable work experiences in order to determine the most appropriate franchise path.
- A single unit owner prefers a very hands-on approach to building and managing a business. He/she learns and performs every aspect of the business before adding staff and remains actively involved even after developing an effective staff.
- A multiple-unit owner develops 4 markets, one every six months for two years. He/she begins by learning all aspects of the business, just like a single unit operator, but soon begins to delegate to staff members. The ultimate goal of a 4-pack owner is to grow a large business by managing other people.
- An area developer has a totally different objective. He/she is responsible for awarding SEI Healthcare franchises to the best candidates in a large territory, typically an entire state or equally lucrative metropolitan demographic. An A.D. is also accountable for supporting/mentoring the franchisees within the territory, giving them access to local support, in addition to corporate backing. The AD is attracted to the opportunity to build a brand and a royalty stream.
What sets SEI Healthcare apart?
SEI Healthcare founder, Beau Brothers, understood that, before franchising could be a good option for future franchisees, he must
- experience first-hand all the client-and caregiver-related challenges inherent to this industry
- determine the most win-win responses to these challenges
- develop efficient, replicable processes and procedures, and
- create enviable growth in the markets he served.
With that strategy, SEI Healthcare had grown to 9 corporate locations and 300+ caregivers before any attempt to franchise the model. This is the primary reason we can teach franchisees not only what to do, but what not to do.
What type of candidate is SEI Healthcare seeking?
Because we have developed a suite of best practices and tools to help each franchise succeed, no medical or industry experience is required. We seek candidates who are highly motivated to make a difference in their community. Demonstrated marketing or sales ability and small business acumen are beneficial…but the best candidates are those who are self-motivated to build a sustainable enterprise.
What territories are available?
SEI Healthcare is currently awarding territory in over 42 states. Please refer to the territory map to determine whether or not SEI Healthcare is offering franchise opportunities in your state.
How much money do SEI Healthcare franchise owners make?
An important part of the franchise award process is receiving and reviewing the Federal Disclosure Document, which offers real data regarding the earnings of SEI Healthcare offices in large markets. While we cannot make any projections or guarantees of earnings, the numbers disclosed will help you determine your earning potential, based on our real scenarios and your own personal level of motivation and commitment.
Does SEI Healthcare provide financial assistance?
At the appropriate time, we guide our franchise candidates in comparing 401k rollovers to reverse mortgage options to SBA loans. While we do not offer financing, nor give financial advice, SEI Healthcare has established relationships with the nation’s premier franchise funding companies to streamline and simplify the process of examining options and selecting the one most beneficial to you.
What are the advantages of owning a SEI Healthcare franchise vs. opening an independent non-medical home care business?
Ideal franchise owners recognize what they know and what they don’t know. Acquiring a system of proven philosophies, processes and implementation tools, vs. developing these over time and based on trial and error, jumpstarts the path to profitability by positioning the owner to immediately focus on revenue-generating activities and building a brand.