Looking for an opportunity available RIGHT NOW that has year-round demand and proven performance, even in a down economy?
Consider Paul Davis, North America’s leading insurance restoration network. For over 40 years, we have been THE innovator in the insurance restoration category – a $60 billion market.
Whether we’re responding to a natural disaster affecting the community or helping a property owner through the aftermath of flooding or a house fire, Paul Davis franchisees are committed to a business model that values the customer and the work we do for them above all else. It is a business built on relationships with both insurance adjusters and policyholders, and one that provides a service that is always in demand. In fact, Paul Davis Network sales increased 226% from 1999 to 2009. Average franchise unit sales over this same period increased 194% for operations in business for at least two years.
- High demand services
- An established brand name
- Unparalleled training programs
- Use the latest technology
- Professional local marketing program
- Ongoing business and technical support
- Companywide commitment to your success
“There are franchising opportunities with low investments that have some of the strongest returns on investments around. The emergency restoration industry is one”.
– The Wall Street Journal, May 11, 2009
PAUL DAVIS OFFERS TWO BUSINESS CONCEPTS
Paul Davis Network is made up of two franchise systems, Paul Davis Restoration and Paul Davis Emergency Services. Both business concepts offer the heritage of experience and knowledge that has allowed our franchisees to build successful businesses for the past 45 years. Paul Davis has been an industry leader for 45 years in the $60B insurance restoration category. Network sales increased 226% from 1999 to 2009. Average franchise unit sales over this same period increased 194% for operations in business for at least two years.
We would like Franchise Alliance consultants to lead with the Paul Davis Emergency Services concept as it is a less complicated business model, will be attractive to more candidates and the financial requirements are easier to satisfy.
PAUL DAVIS EMERGENCY SERVICES
When a residential or commercial property owner faces a catastrophe caused by fire, water, mold, storms, or other forms of property damage, it’s Paul Davis Emergency Services who will quickly and professionally respond to restore calm to a chaotic situation. These rapid response mitigation services include emergency board-up, water and fire damage cleanup, and mold removal. Typically, these services will be paid for by the property owner’s insurance policy.
Emergency services are NOT a discretionary “buy” – they are an immediate need!
Why Paul Davis Emergency Services:
- Available financing
- Home based, no office location required
- Quick Start owner’s program to get you up and running fast
- Turn key package
Don’t miss this opportunity to start something new and exciting for yourself. We’re the best in the business, so we’re looking for the best. If you enjoy problem solving, fast paced activity, and constantly changing schedules, Paul Davis Emergency Services might be a good fit for you.
“Service businesses…are among some of the best values now, partly due to their low cost of entry, high demand, and good margins”.
– The Wall Street Journal, May 11, 2009
PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION
Paul Davis Restoration offers complete mitigation and restoration services for property owners. In addition to rapid response, immediate cleanup of property damaged by flood, fire, smoke, and natural disaster, Paul Davis Restoration franchises also provide complete reconstruction and restoration services for damaged structures and their contents. This normally entails working closely with insurance companies and adjusters, who appreciate the skilled professionalism of a single-source provider like Paul Davis to render these services to their customers.
Why Paul Davis Restoration:
- Exclusive territory rights
- Certification opportunities
- First-in-market products and services
- Local and national web site presence
- Extensive business-to-business marketing program
Training & Support
Paul Davis Emergency Service
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: No
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: Franchisor Support
- Best-in-class training; certified OSHA and IICRC (industry standards) instructors on staff
- 3 week certification training program at the Paul Davis National Training Center
- On site field training
- The most proven techniques and the most modern technology
- Proprietary operating software & mobile device applications
- 24/7 technical support
- Ongoing business support
- Business-to-business and consumer marketing programs
- Professional local marketing support and materials
- National television marketing to consumers
- National marketing to Insurance clients
- Complete offline and online marketing programs
- Bi-annual Regional Meetings, Annual National Conventions, Business Management groups, ongoing regional and Paul Davis National Training Center opportunities
- Well known and highly regarded industry brand
- Public Relations and communications team