Who Leads a Growing Multi-Billion Dollar Segment of the Shipping Industry?
NavisPack & Ship is a commercial (not retail) franchise that dominates the exploding market for custom packaging and shipping services. We specialize in the packing and shipping of large, fragile and valuable items. Join a top franchise with a nationally recognized brand and a stellar reputation. Navis is the leading global provider of specialized packaging and global shipping for fragile, valuable, and irreplaceable items. Businesses and consumers depend on Navis Pack & Ship to meet their packaging and shipping needs in ways that no one else can. We have the packaging expertise, trained staff and shipping partnerships to ensure their goods arrive safely. In fact, Navis has spent over 20 years perfecting its signature packaging processes that result in damage free shipping, 99.8% of the time. A proud record that sends our competition packing!
Whose Services Are in High Demand?
Millions of goods need to be moved every day by businesses and consumers who are uncertain, overwhelmed and confused on how to get them down the street, across the country or around the world. Navis Pack & Ship delivers critical services that are not available from mail and parcel centers, traditional shipping companies or local movers.
We help businesses of all sizes with everything from packaging a single item to becoming an outsourced shipping department. We help consumers safely move furniture, art, heirlooms, just about anything. No matter how big, small, delicate, valuable or fragile, Navis delivers it safely.
Who Provides Unprecedented Support?
We work directly with you, your employees, your sales and warehouse teams to drive your business. Our training, tools, and resources make you the authority, providing everything you need to pack, ship, and move products domestically and internationally. Our success depends on your success!
- 12 weeks of new franchise operator training
- Support with site selection, lease review and equipment
- Team Navis screens qualified employees
- Support ratio of 1 Field Support Manager for every 25 franchise operators
- Unique Revenue Enhancement Program
- Proprietary business technology
- Dominant Internet presence through aggressive local and national pay-per-click advertising
- Continuous training and development programs for you and your employees
Do You Want Your Life Back?
When you join the Navis Pack & Ship family you take control your financial destiny and build a business that fits your lifestyle.
- Navis Pack & Ship typically operates 8 to 5 Monday through Friday – you and your employees are free to enjoy the weekends.
- No Nights – you and your employees have more time for family, personal interests, and hobbies.
- No Weekends – you and your employees have more time to play.
- No Holidays – this is just a good thing!
Life is too short to be working so hard for somebody else. Today is the day to get your life back!
We invite you to compare Navis to other franchise opportunities. The advantages will be clear! Complete the form and take control of your life!
“Navis has given me the ability to have a great business and time for my family and the things I love.” Leslie Mattison, Riverside, California
“For the first time in my life I have a business with employees who are the experts and I have the tools and process is to drive my business. I’m finally in a business where I am able to work the hours I determine and have time to get over to the driving range.” Kevin Wortley, Dallas, Texas
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes- through 3rd party finance companies
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Co-operative Advertising: Yes – In areas with 2 or more franchisees they contribute 1% of Gross Revenue
- 12 weeks total training consisting of 9 weeks of online coursework, 2 weeks of business model training at Navis headquarters in Denver, and 1 week learning daily operations and marketing (real time) at a certified Navis training center. Field support is provided at location opening.
- A professionally staffed Help Desk to handle Franchisee calls.