Kitchen Tune-Up is a National Franchise System started in 1989 specializing in cabinet refacing, new kitchen cabinets, restoration and reconditioning of any wood in your home, no-sand wood floor restoration and acrylic bathtub liner systems. Winner of Entrepreneur Magazine’s #1 remodeling franchise company for seventeen years, the last twelve years in a row, Kitchen Tune-Up is the #1 choice for your home project!
Home Improvement Business
With HUGE Potential!
So many brands, so little time. With the franchising industry growing and adding hundreds of new brands to the marketplace, it can be more than a little overwhelming making a choice.
Kitchen Tune-Up is in the business of simplifying and improving our customers’ homes. We think buying a franchise should be the same. Our tagline says “Remodeling Your Expectations” and our system lives it!
The Simple Facts
By 2010, 39 million Americans will be 65 or over (20% of the population).The best business to be in will be a business that services this age group and offers something that will save them time.
The Home Improvement Research Institute estimated the current size of the home improvement products market is $312.1 billion and by 2010 should be at $369.5 billion.The demand for our products and service is ever increasing!
Structure of Your Franchise – You Choose!
- Mobile Franchise
- Off-Site Office Location
- Design Studio (open by appointment)
- Idea Center retail location
Training (no industry experience needed)
- Virtual Pre-Training Program
- 10-day KTUniversity Training at Kitchen Tune-Up Home Offices
- 3-day “In-The-Field” Training
- 3-day Acrylic Tub/Shower Systems Training
- Personalized Business Coaching (Independent Business Coach)
- 12-week Post-Training & Marketing Plan
- Webinars on a regular basis with focus on:
- Human Resources
- Specialized training for your employees
- Local support with professionally designed ads and marketing material
- National Advertising fund
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Wood Restoration – no-sand process for any interior wood surface
- New Custom Cabinetry
- Organization Systems
- Accessory Lines – hardware, hinges, interior lighting, roll-out trays and more
- All the services we offer in the kitchen we can also do in the bathroom.
- Acrylic Tub and Shower Systems
- SafeWay Step to make existing tub/shower combos into handicapped accessible showers
- High-End Plumbing Fixtures and Sinks
- Etch-Glass Shower Doors
Other New Cabinetry Ideas
- Entertainment Centers
- Closet Organization
- Bar Areas
- Home Offices
- Hotels & Motels
- Multi-Housing Units
- Just to name a few
When you and your salespeople promote and sell our products and services you will be taking advantage of national buying power that we negotiate for you! Along with this we have simplified pricing programs which guide you when giving bids. We also have a national design team that does cabinet designs for you that you can present to your customer! You can utilize these products and services to guide your clients through a kitchen remodel project.
If you are looking for a franchise that enables you to make a difference in homes and business in your area, we would love to talk with you! By the way, did we mention that Kitchen Tune-Up was rated the #1 “Remodeling” franchise for 11 years straight by Entrepreneur magazine? Contact us and we will
tell you why!
“The training was involved and we learned a great deal. The market for our products and services is vast and demand is high. The KTU franchise system is excellent!”
Theresa & Dave Stokes
Lake Forest, CA
“We were impressed with the people. They were very upfront and honest. We were also very impressed with the products, and yes, we knew right away this was for us!”
Tom & Debi Taube