Expense Reduction Analysts offers one of the few white collar franchise opportunities on the market.
Make the move that will really pay off.
Are you someone with solid business experience who is looking for a credible business that’s professionally stimulating and financially rewarding? One that gives you a high degree of independence and sees you delivering real value to clients?
If that sounds like you, you should be taking a very close look at Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA). We believe that our business is the best proposition you’ll find anywhere.
ERA consultants help companies find extra profit by showing them how to save money on everyday overhead costs, e.g. telecommunications, printing, office supplies, insurance, etc. The more you are able to save a client, the higher fee you will earn (the average savings across the dozens of expense categories we have reviewed is an amazing 19.7%!) This elegant and unique business model is a rare “win-win”, something you can feel good about doing for a living.
__If you’re looking for something a step above ordinary franchise offerings, consider this:
- As an ERA consultant you will leverage your past professional experience and build a successful business around your personal strengths.
- You will become part of a collaborative global network of consultants with deep expense category expertise and the passion to succeed.
- ERA’s “no savings, no fee” proposition is attractive to any company, small or large, private or public, for-profit or nonprofit
- This low-overhead, high-margin business is recession-proof
- You can work out of your home – you are an independent business owner
- There is no large investment in inventory, no long-term leases or leasehold improvements
- ERA provides proven proprietary systems, thorough training, continuous follow-up, networking opportunities, and support that is next to none
RICH LORD: “I like the fact that, as an ERA Licensee, I can genuinely tell a client that I am totally independent. I am not allied to any supplier and, because I do not receive any commissions or other incentives, I can demonstrate that I work totally in the client’s interest. Another positive is that, under the ERA system, we provide a monitoring period after the implementation of the savings. Not only does this enable us to ensure that the correct prices are being charged, it also means that we can work with both the client and the suppliers to overcome any problems which might occur. I gain satisfaction from knowing that I am part of a business which operates with integrity and provides genuine value to its clients.”