An opportunity like no other
Achieve your entrepreneurial and financial aspirations through helping others reach their personal weight loss and wellness goals!
(You do not have to be a physician to own a Dr. G’s franchise. Our staffing affiliate recruits, hires and trains the physicians who work in your office)
Founded by Dr. Charles Goldsmith in 1994, Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness program is a physician- supervised medical weight loss plan consisting of a four-prong approach: appetite, metabolism, diet and habits. This approach, along with a combination of herbal compounds and prescription medication help his clients lose weight and keep it off. The Dr. Gs Weight Loss & Wellness Program has helped more than 75,000 patients lose more than 1,000,000 pounds.
The Dr. G’s Franchising Companies’ corporate staff is a well- diversified group of medical and business professionals with decades of experience in the health care, weight loss and franchise industries.
Did you know?
64 out of a 100 Americans are overweight or obese? Obesity is responsible for a substantial portion of the total health-care costs in America. Beyond its impact on health, it is estimated that today’s health-care costs of obesity exceed $100+ billion per year in the United States alone. Clearly, there is a vital need for a doctor supervised weight loss program to treat this serious medical issue?
- In the US alone, current estimates indicate that $68 billion is spent annually on weight loss products and services.?
- Dr. G’s has treated 75,000+ patients over the past 18 years.
- Dr. G’s clients have collectively lost over 1,000,000 pounds… and counting!?
- Dr. G’s is currently the fastest growing Medical Weight Loss Franchise in the World with over 50 locations in 10 countries!
To build a world-wide network of highly profitable, “doctor-driven” franchises that transform patients’ lives through an easy, proven weight loss and wellness system. What separates the Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness program from other weight loss programs in the industry are the personalized physician-prescribed treatment plans using the blood work, EKG, metabolic rate, body composition and behavioral history. The clients individualized treatment program may include FDA approved medication, proprietary herbal supplements, a custom meal plan and detailed exercise programs.?
Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness
Training & Support
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: 2 weeks at Corporate
7 – 10 days at opening of clinic