Assisting Hands_ð is a trusted source for non-medical in-home care. Assisting Hands_ð provides personalized assistance and care to seniors, the convalescing, disabled persons and others who need help with daily living activities, in the comfort of their own home. Assisting Hands_ð provides a comprehensive array of services, on multiple levels, depending on the client’s needs.
Assisting Hands_ð franchisees live their dream of owning their own business by helping seniors and others with limited physical abilities get what they want – to stay home, living an independent life of dignity and respect.
Assisting Hands_ð Home Care is not just any home care franchisor. To ensure that their franchisees would have the best possible advantages from the Assisting Hands_ð model, the executive team of Assisting Hands_ð Home Care teamed up with PowerHouse Franchising. This partnership extends a combined ten decades of franchising expertise to the Assisting Hands_ð organization, providing comprehensive knowledge of building a great franchise company from the ground up.
Not only do our franchisees obtain their financial independence from their businesses, they often comment that this is the most rewarding work they have ever done. There is nothing more rewarding you can do in your life than be able to positively touch people’s lives. You can find businesses that are personally rewarding and you can find businesses that are financially rewarding, but it is not every day you can be in a business that can be both!
An additional advantage to the Assisting Hands_ð franchise model is the fact that we use a growth strategy called regional development. This approach provides rapid expansion by placing developers in regions with significant populations. The developers facilitate growth and local support to the franchisees in their area, and for this work they share in the fees collected by Assisting Hands_ð corporate.
__Roles of a Regional Developer:
- Regional – Local Support
- Regional Development through Franchise Sales
- Setting up of the Regional Cooperative Advertising
- Opening and developing a unit under their management (Pilot Unit)
What you need to get started:
- Business Acumen and “Applicable Management Experience”
- The Desire to Support and Mentor Others
- Sales, Management and Marketing Experience
- Have the Ability to Manage 20+ Unit Franchisees
The new Assisting Hands_ð franchisee will undergo 2 weeks of intensive training, both classroom and in-location, covering all aspects of the Assisting Hands_ð franchise business including caregiver training, recruitment and hiring, billing, scheduling and customer service, cash management, marketing and advertising.
After the original training, there is ongoing support for the life of the franchise, which includes such services as:
- Franchise Intranet / Extranet
- Business and Franchise support from industry veterans in both Home Health Care and Franchise support and development
- Regional Marketing and Business Development support from Regional Developers
- Business systems created solely for the use of Assisting Hands_ð franchisees
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Training: 5 days at the corporate headquarters, and 5 days in-market