Healthcare professionals and families look to Amada to help them navigate the complexities of the senior care system. Amada has developed a system that has propelled us to become one of the largest and fastest growing senior care companies in Southern California. Inquire today to learn more about this great senior care business!
Amada Senior Care
Who We Are
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives by providing nurturing, compassionate non-medical in-home care and by guiding families through the many senior housing options available for assisted living and care homes. Healthcare professionals and families look to Amada to help them navigate the complexities of the senior care system.
Amada was founded in 2007 by ex-NFL player Tafa Jefferson and Chad Fotheringham. Both are incredibly hands on with our franchise partners and participate in the discovery process. Amada Senior Care headquarters is located in Orange County, CA. Amada started franchising in 2012 and are registered in all states EXCEPT Virginia, Hawaii and Rhode Island. We have significant relationships with two of the largest Long Term Care Insurance companies in the nation and our franchisees are capitalizing on these relationships.
How You Benefit
- Growth. Since 2007, Amada has developed a system that has propelled us to become one of the largest and fastest growing senior care companies in Southern California. As an Amada franchise partner, you will have all the advantages of the system to grow your business.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue. Amada franchise partners have multiple revenue streams with home care and placement services. After years of experience, we understand that sometimes home care is not possible or may not even be the best option. In these cases, we are experts at assisting families in securing the best local assisted living option. This service is free to Amada clients.
- Largest Territory in the Industry. We ensure our franchise partners can out-work the competition with large protected territories that include a population of at least 35,000 seniors, ample referral sources, and often times, national accounts eager to work with our new franchise partners.
- Transparent. Unique, proprietary software to keep you in touch. We don’t just promise to do certain tasks; we can show clients that the tasks have been completed. Transparency allows busy families to log on, day and night, and see exactly what services were performed.
Amada is a Trailblazing, Innovative Approach to Senior Care. We are always ahead of the curve, looking for new ways to improve the business while constantly striving to create an exceptional customer experience and go to any lengths necessary to achieve this.
- Average Number of Employees: 10
- Passive Ownership: No
- Home Based: No
- B2B: Yes
- Master Franchise Opportunities: No
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
4 comprehensive stages of training including a 5 day bootcamp in Laguna Woods, CA and a 3 day training in the franchisees protected territory. We have incredible validation! Our first and second franchisees have over 100 clients and our remaining 13 franchisees are growing incredibly fast.