The ActiveRX Program’s aim is to serve the physical and functional needs of geriatric persons through its specific rehabilitation methodologies which are founded on well-established scientific research conducted in part by associates of ActiveRX.
ActiveRX Rehabilitation Clinics offer a range of rehabilitation services for both physician-referred and self-referred patients.
The focus of the ActiveRX program is proactive diagnostics, education and treatment.
ActiveRx Rehabilitation provides both patients and providers what they want most – time and care in the delivery of healthcare.
Consider the advantages of an ActiveRx Rehabilitation franchise:
- A large, vital, and under-served market in the growing senior population
- A recognized, credible brand with a time-tested, solid concept
- Fast and reliable reimbursement from Medicare, Medicare Advantage and insurance plans throughout the U.S.
- A web-based back-office system and electronic medical records system
- ActiveRx Managed Care Network, which streamlines franchise relations with insurance companies and takes care of day-to-day billing and administrative tasks
- Valuable supplier relationships that result in preferred pricing on equipment, supplies, and payroll expenses
- Exceptional employee benefits package
- Minimal staffing requirements and equipment needs, making start-up easy
- An executive team with extensive practical and research experience in physical therapy, and years of entrepreneurial and management experience
- A business model that can work in any region
Two-unit minimum Area Developments preferred.
Capital requirements pertain to two-unit Area Developments.
Accepting reservations for Regional Developers nationwide.
Today, many older Americans feel that the healthcare system is writing them off!
But you can join ActiveRx on a mission to redefine aging and re-instill time and care back into healthcare.
The ActiveRx concept is the outgrowth of many years in geriatric research, using a model designed and built during the past decade specifically to facilitate successful aging.
Now, every day, we are witnesses to powerful, life-altering improvements in function, independence and quality of life.
Encourage patients to choose how they age—to become stronger, remain independent, and prevent the injuries and chronic conditions that are all too often unjustly associated with aging.
The timing is perfect to be in the senior healthcare industry. Beginning in January 2011, the first of about 76 million baby boomers in the United States turned 65. They are looking forward to a life expectancy that is higher than that of any previous generation and are proactive in seeking services to help them retain their independence.
ActiveRx is positioned to emerge as the nation’s leading provider of wellness-oriented rehabilitation in the senior services category.
Support & Training
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: 1 week @ corporate for initial training / 2 days On Site “In Market” training Plus 1 year with a business coach
- Other Info: Franchisor is willing and able to finance a portion of the Regional Development (Master) Fees